- Are you an anthropologist with a COVID19 related project? December 14, 2020
- Call for papers for a Special Issue on ‘Performing Health Systems’ November 19, 2020
- 2020 Virchow Award Winners November 19, 2020
- Call for Book Proposals! Global Change/Global Health July 7, 2020
- Call for Papers! Politics and Pandemics. July 7, 2020
Tag Archives: ebola
“What is to be done? The only formula we’ve come up with is the following: you can’t stop Ebola without staff, stuff, space and systems.”
From the diary of Paul Farmer. Read it here on London Review of Books.
James Pfeiffer discusses one of the root causes of the massive outbreak of Ebola now ravaging West Africa. Check out the podcast here on Humanosphere.