- Call for Book Proposals! Global Change/Global Health July 7, 2020
- Call for Papers! Politics and Pandemics. July 7, 2020
- (no title) November 11, 2019
- Please take 1-2 minutes to fill out this SMA form on SIG Membership October 16, 2019
- Virchow Competition is now open. Submissions due June 15 @ 12PM PST. March 2, 2019
Tag Archives: critical medical anthropology
“What is to be done? The only formula we’ve come up with is the following: you can’t stop Ebola without staff, stuff, space and systems.”
From the diary of Paul Farmer. Read it here on London Review of Books.
James Pfeiffer discusses one of the root causes of the massive outbreak of Ebola now ravaging West Africa. Check out the podcast here on Humanosphere.