- Virchow Competition is now open. Submissions due June 15 @ 12PM PST. March 2, 2019
- CAGH Newsletter December 7, 2018
- Job Announcement at Central Washington University November 25, 2018
- Job Announcement! April 26, 2018
- The 2018 Rudolf Virchow Awards is now accepting submissions! April 3, 2018
Tag Archives: critical medical anthropology
“What is to be done? The only formula we’ve come up with is the following: you can’t stop Ebola without staff, stuff, space and systems.”
From the diary of Paul Farmer. Read it here on London Review of Books.
James Pfeiffer discusses one of the root causes of the massive outbreak of Ebola now ravaging West Africa. Check out the podcast here on Humanosphere.